PresentationWherever security matters, Fichet solutions make your living safer...
Baldenheim (Alsace) | Bazancourt (eastern France)
Mastering your own security empowers you to create a safer world for everyone.
Fichet mobilizes its creativity and expertise in the service of its clients to make sure they can live safely in a world of forever changing physical and cyber risks.
Today and tomorrow—with Fichet, living safer.
Security innovation has been part of our DNA for 200 years…
- 1825 Fichet invents the anti-pick lock
- 1840 Bauche creates the first "incombustible" fireproof safe
- 1926 Fichet installs the first alarm system on an industrial site
- 1947 Hygiaphone invents the hygienic counter window for germ protection
- 1967 Bauche and Fichet merge together
- 1984 Fichet-Bauche creates remote supervision platforms
- 1987 MATRA Sécurité develops the contactless MS Pass badge
- 1989 Fichet-Bauche launches the first self-service ATM range
- 1991 Fichet-Bauche creates the first central control unit with configurable bus
- 1999 Gunnebo takes over the Fichet-Bauche Group
- 2001 Acquisition of Ritzenthaler and Matra Sécurité
- 2005 SMI is the first remote supervision system to include IP cameras
- 2009 First certified doors and partitions with break-in, bullet and blast resistance
- 2015 Inviktus is the first high risk safe to be awarded triple certification (break-in, blast and fire)
- 2017 SMI is the first access control system to be approved by ANSSI
- 2018 Doors and windows with certified Kalashnikov resistance
- 2019 Fichet Group created with a new majority shareholder