PresentationWherever security matters, Fichet solutions make your living safer...
Baldenheim (Alsace) | Bazancourt (eastern France)
Mastering your own security empowers you to create a safer world for everyone.
Fichet mobilizes its creativity and expertise in the service of its clients to make sure they can live safely in a world of forever changing physical and cyber risks.
Today and tomorrow—with Fichet, living safer.
Security innovation has been part of our DNA for 200 years…
- 1825 Fichet invents the anti-pick lock
- 1840 Bauche creates the first "incombustible" fireproof safe
- 1926 Fichet installs the first alarm system on an industrial site
- 1947 Hygiaphone invents the hygienic counter window for germ protection
- 1967 Bauche and Fichet merge together
- 1984 Fichet-Bauche creates remote supervision platforms
- 1987 MATRA Sécurité develops the contactless MS Pass badge
- 1989 Fichet-Bauche launches the first self-service ATM range
- 1991 Fichet-Bauche creates the first central control unit with configurable bus
- 1999 Gunnebo takes over the Fichet-Bauche Group
- 2001 Acquisition of Ritzenthaler and Matra Sécurité
- 2005 SMI is the first remote supervision system to include IP cameras
- 2009 First certified doors and partitions with break-in, bullet and blast resistance
- 2015 Inviktus is the first high risk safe to be awarded triple certification (break-in, blast and fire)
- 2017 SMI is the first access control system to be approved by ANSSI
- 2018 Doors and windows with certified Kalashnikov resistance
- 2019 Fichet Group created with a new majority shareholder
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Fichet Group mobilises its energies to guarantee the sustainable development of its activities. Fully aware of its own role in preserving stability for our planet, our organisation is keen to deliver best efforts to improve environmental and societal impacts in the service of a safer life for everyone.
"CSR is a key element of our Group's strategy to act as a committed and responsible player—always respectful of people and their environment” Julien Laforets, Fichet Group CEO.
Every year, our company undergoes independent assessment by the international organisation ECOVADIS to measure its level of CSR commitment.
Having already enjoyed ECOVADIS “Gold” certification for several years, Fichet Group has now been awarded "Platinum" recognition for 2020.